Well, I decided to share my musical journey with my grandfather. He has always appreciated any and all kinds of learning. It was the running joke in our family, “you ask grandpa one simple question and you’ll be there for hours”, if anyone ever needed any help or had a question that most could answer quickly, grandpa would spend at least 10x the amount of time exploring the question, most times, even diving into the root of the word and where it originated from. So, of course when I told him about how I was teaching myself to play the guitar for one of my classes he got excited and wanted to hear more. I shared with him the experiences I had had to date and when I told him about learning how to tune the guitar he got excited and suggested I take some of his harmonicas to get a better “ear” for my tuning. Not even a week later I was in the hospital visiting him after he had surgery to remove part of his liver. That day, I brought home 6 harmonicas with me, one in the chord of A, D, C, G, and 2 in E. He was going in for surgery and knew I would be coming to visit him so he grabbed some of his harmonicas for me and packed them in with his belongings. I practiced with the guitar and harmonicas simultaneously to “grow my ear” and in time I think that I will be able to tune by ear. Practicing the guitar and the song “The Girl” by Dallas Green has been an amazing outlet and break from my studies and other stress/busyness in my life. At times when I am feeling overwhelmed or stressed with trying to manage school, family, my business, and, or relationships this assignment has been a saving grace by allowing me to feel that I am being productive with my time while also practicing an art which allows me to express myself and find joy in what I am doing. This is what I call “Living in Harmony”.